we are a graphic design faction compelled by an insufferable interest in art and culture. we believe in design’s ability to elevate and even immortalise what it supports, and that it should support the right things. our approach is never merely pharmaceutical, and our works hardly just novel.
- bryan angelo lim design director his pursuit in the realm of design comes in tandem with his interest in Asian cultures, particularly the values, symbols and meaning expressed in through their visual art, as well as their daily and ritual practices.
- bryan lim jia qing senior graphic designer also known as blim. he is a full time day dreamer and enjoys learning more about the world. his usual downtime includes lounging with music and a magazine in bed, fifa game sessions and weekly yoga classes.
- victoria lee senior graphic designer a movie dork by nature, a lover of space and a mistress of terrible puns. her approach to design is based on thorough researches and logical decisions as she believes that function should always come first before style.
- deborah neo senior graphic designer a nature enthusiast with a passion for history and enjoys watching documentaries. she seeks to translate objective design through simplicity with meaning because life is complicated enough.
- lau liqin graphic designer she is intrigued by the different approaches in design and strives to tackle problems by improving and simplifying usability so that design can be easily understood.
- shirley tan web designer while television programmes and video games often serve as forms of enjoyment and stress-relief for her, it is also a source of inspiration for exploring the many possibilities for visual styles and interactivity.
- artswok collaborative
- asian civilisations museum
- asian film archive
- british council
- esplanade theatres by the bay
- indian heritage centre, singapore
- iseas-yusof ishak institute
- kao singapore
- ministry of environment and
water resources, singapore
- national arts council, singapore
- national library board, singapore
- national university of singapore
- nanyang technological university
- nanyang technopreneurship centre
- nikon singapore
- 九年剧场 nine years theatre
- nus centre for the arts
- nus enterprise
- nus museum
- nus saw swee hock
school of public health
- nylon coffee roasters
- procter & gamble singapore
- procter & gamble philippines
- reaching out vietnam
- seoul garden group
- singapore art museum
- the necessary stage
- the storytelling centre ltd
- the substation
- 实践剧场 the theatre practice
- world policy institute
- Asia-Pacific Design No. 13, featured, ‘Abuse Suxxx and Other Plays’ publication design
- Asia-Pacific Design No. 13, featued, 'être, issues n°. 1-4'
- German Design Award 2018, Special Mention for ‘M1 Singapore Fringe Festival 2016 identity and promotional materials’
- German Design Award 2018, Brand identity category winner for ‘SeptFest 2015’ identity and publicity materials
- DFA Design For Asia Award 2017, Merit Award for ‘être, issues n°. 1-4’
- AIGA 50 books | 50 Covers 2016, Nominated, ’Living Next to the Giant’ book cover design
- AIGA 50 books | 50 Covers 2016, Nominated, ‘Abuse Suxxx and Other Plays’ publication design
- Golden Bee Global Biennale of Design 2016, M1 Singapore Fringe Festival 2016 promotional posters
- Golden Bee Global Biennale of Design 2016, ArText Mentorship Programme poster design
- K-Design Award 2016, Communication category winner for M1 Singapore Fringe Festival 2016 identity and promotional materials
- K-Design Award 2016, Communication category winner for ‘SeptFest 2015’ identity and publicity materials
- K-Design Award 2015, Communication category winner for ‘The Substation Seoul Art Space Mullae Project’ poster and brochure